The microbit is a must for everybody who wants to get started with or is inspired by programming. It has an ARM-based embedded system. It is compatible with different coding languages starting from Block Editor & Mobile apps for the starters to Python for the more advanced users.
It's possible to connect it to other devices such as Raspberry PI through its 20 pin edge connector. The built-in compass together with the accelerometer and motion detector ensures that the micobit has endless possibilities.
This advanced kit included a microbit project holder, breakout board & components. It is the ideal kit for medium and advanced users.
- microbit hardware:
- lights: 5 x 5 LED matrix
- buttons: 2 push buttons
- compass: detect magnetic fields
- accelerometer: detect changes in the microbit speed
- GPIO: 17 general purpose input / output pins
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- processor: 16 MHz ARM Cortex - M0 microcontroller32-bit processor
- connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- USB: USB 2.0 port and microUSB connector
- GPIO: up to 17 general purpose input / output pins
- RAM: 16 KB static RAM
- power supply:
- microbit project holder: 2 x AAA
- micro usb connector
- microbit: 51 x 42 x 10 mm
- microbit project holder, breakout board: 158 x 105 x 24 mm