take your light show to a whole new level with the brand new DMX lighting software package from Daslight.
with over 15,000 lighting fixtures, a new FX generation engine and iPhone/iPad/Android control - Daslight 4 lets you create bigger and better light shows easier than ever before.
- 512 or 1024 DMX output channels in PC mode, 512 DMX output channels in standalone mode. To be able to use 1024 channels, the DMX input needs to be converted to an output socket using an XLR gender changer.
- plug and play USB 2.0 interface with power via the PC's USB socket or with (optional) 5-12 V USB mains adapter
- trigger scenes through dry contact ports (allows up to 8 trigger actions, or up to 255 if combined in binary)
- internal memory (64k) for up to 20 000 steps (depending on the number of channels used)
- 2 buttons to scroll between scenes and 1 button to change the overall brightness of a playing scene
- LED display allows monitoring the selected scene
- with Virtual Controller III software:
- Easy Remote: control your lighting software from a smartphone or a tablet
- DMX connection: 1 x 3-pin XLR male socket (input) and 1 x 3pin XLR female socket (output)
- standalone interface: HE10 connector
- compatible with any type of DMX 512 fixture