The Velleman WFS210 is the world's first Wifi dual channel digital storage oscilloscope geared towards tablet computers.
The WFS210 is a compact, portable battery powered fully featured two channel oscilloscope. Instead of a built-in screen it uses your tablet (iOS, Android™ or PC(Windows)) to display the measurements. Data exchange between the tablet and the oscilloscope is via wlan.
iPad App available
- two independent channels
- high sensitivity: up to 0.2mV
- full auto setup function
- signal markers
- hold function
- probe x1/x10 function (probe not included)
- DVM readouts
- fully documented protocol
- Li-ion rechargeable battery included
- input range: 5mV to 20V/div (12 steps)
- timebase: 1µs to 1s/div
- max. 30Vpp input
- bandwidth: 2 x 10MHz (-3dB at selected ranges)
- real time sample rate: 2 x 10MS/s
- input impedance: 1Mohm
- input coupling: AC, DC and GND
- AD resolution: 8 bit
- sample buffer: 4K/channel
- readouts: DC, AC+DC, True RMS, dBm, Vpp, Vmin, Vmax.
- power consumption (battery): 160mA (max.)
- battery: Li-ion 3.7V 1800mAh
- USB charge current: 5V/500mA max.
- weight: 180g (0.39lb.)
- dimensions: 100 x 100 x 35mm / 3.9 x 3.9 x 1.4"
- Minimum system requirements:
- iOS (*)
- Android™ 4.0 (*), minimum 7" tablet required
- Windows XP or higher (*)
- Tablet or PC
iOS is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
PROBE60S: x10 probe